Palm wid no lines

Dim fern ever so green,
Slot slot in palm of a teen.
Luck, luv, life, study & wife,
All are there, non-could be seen.

Oh! Palm wid no lines,
I've palm wid no lines.


Stress in brain & dream shatters,
Still u says that it doesn't matter.

Think of my aim. Isn't a melodious game?

Success is so far, far to be catch.
Any how God please gets my hand hatch
Please get my hand hatch.



I wanna be feelings in everybody’s heart.
A rhythmic beat in all its four parts.
Unique in nature of all mankind
I wanna be an emperor of each part of mind.



So send a merchant wid halo behind.
I’ve to buy few more lines.
I’ve to buy few more lines.



A line of victory
Over grief ‘n’ disgrace.



A line of art,
To sketch fen in every face.



A line to be a framer
To spread love seed,
To enrich love crop,
Our first basic need.

۞ Ă√รhєk ۞

0 comments:

Post a Comment